Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Passion's resolutions

So here we are, on the sixth day of January, one of my favorite months. It has a good spirit, isn’t it? Since I am an organized person type, I listed my big plans or goals for a coming year on December, the closing month. Also one of my favorite months! But not this time, I was occupied with a lot of tasks at the office and continue with several agendas on Christmas and New Year’s holiday. But still, better be late then never, right?

Here are my passion’s resolutions for two thousand and eleven; I will be twenty eight, by the way! *wink*

Started with the biggest one; marriage. Yup! Everybody said it is the time! And I agree. Case closed. Would you all mind pray for me so that everything’s will come smoothly as God and the universe walk on my side? Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Next is another backpacking’s time! Yes, it’s also the time! Since I didn’t have any last year. Hiks. So far, Karcut, Nasto and I will go for diving, snorkeling, sun bathing, photo hunting and of course gastronomy tasting in Bali and Lombok. Yahouuu!!! Slowly but sure, that is our motto. Karcut has started preparing for her trip to Jakarta (she stays in Sydney now) and also for her visa. Nasto and I will buy our air tickets next month. Semangat! By the way, nothing can compare to a big trip with my gals! *wink*

I miss my grandpa so much, but he already passed away. May he rest in peace now, Amen. I tried to interpret his “coming” and I think I get his message now. Our family should gather more. Honestly, yes, we are occupied with our life, with all stuff except our family. I know, sad isn’t it? Not anymore. I have texted my family and we are planning to do some “arisan” every two months and we will gather constantly. Amen. Kinda miss you all, cousins..

This one, I’m not really sure. But I think its fine to write it down. Sometimes we have the faith after we read our idée written, right? A motorcycle. Yes, motorcycle. Instead of paying a big sum of money to a man who drive me (home-office-home), my sister in law and my little brother told me that it would be better if I use that money to credit a motorcycle. But I can’t drive it, I replied. No problem, he said, I can teach you. Well financially, it’s such a great idea. In reality, do you know that Jakarta’s traffic is such a hell? Fyuh.. let me think it over.

Continue the precedent year’s resolutions, three times of blood donation. I’m an active blood donator since two years. Thanks to my colleagues who are encouraging me to start it. Hey, I think you all should do the same. It feels really good, trust me! No, not the needle’s thing of course, but after you did it; there will be a good feeling in your heart. I often amaze how such a little thing can help people. Come on! Let’s start everybody. There’s no reason to not participate. Blood donation is good for our health, also for our heart!

Okay, last but not least, C1. Even I haven’t seen any progress with my French, but still I have to try. It will be on June, the test. Even remembering it feels so hard. Lol! No, no, no, I should fight the pessimistic feeling! Semangat! Riri, Oskar, Sakti, we have to study more and more! And you Bastien, yes you, keep your promise to help me practicing. Let’s skyping! And C1, I’m coming!

p.s. (I love having a p.s. since I watched p.s. I love you. Lol!) Another resolution in mind, I should fight all the negative feeling that usually comes in many forms. Change it to a very positive energy, okay Dega? Okay. Semangat!

What are your resolutions, guys? Do you mind to share? *wink wink*

2 comments:

  1. Nikah taun ini, Deg? Waaa ... (sekali lagi) waaaah ...

    Akhirnya Syarief semakin dekat dengan status "menjadi bapak-bapak" ... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa... Amin. Doakan kami ya, De.. ^^V
    Btw, bukannya selama ini sudah terlihat spt bapak-bapak ya, doi? ;p

    ReplyDelete