Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mama Pesta, une mere pas comme les autres.


Just by now, I become prouder having a mom, like my mom. I have some reasons exclude the sentimental one:

1. Instead of asking her only daughter, "When will you marry?" she asked, "When will you continue your study?"
2. If other parents in Jakarta are proud having children work in Business District such as Sudirman-Thamrin, that doesn't go with her. This what she told me, "Why don't you re-start to work as a teacher? Working as an employee maybe sounds cool, but you won't upgrading much. Not as much as a teacher does."
3. When my besties worked hard to fulfill their mom's wishes for their wedding party, well I don't. She just gave me some amount, and leave the work to me. See how cool she is!
4. I don't have 'a must and a mustn't' list from her. She only told me to do my thing by my own way.
5. She texted me yesterday, on my bday: "Met Ultah ya, Teh. Semoga panjang umur, sehat selalu dan bertambah disayang kekasihnya. Dan segala rencana yang akan dijalani dapat berjalan dengan lancar. Dan tetap dalam lindungan Allah SWT. Amin." Now you know what I mean?

My mother has surely tamed me. Just like the little prince and the fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment