Thursday, October 6, 2011

Running Man!


Annyenong haseyooo!!!
Me back here. Kinda very busy lately, that's the reason for being disappear. Busy for some things; the trip, the wed, work, and running man! Running man??? 예.

This running man really ruined my biological hour! 정말!
And just like a teenager, my
head only filled with those people; Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Gary, Ha-ha, Lee Kwang-su, Song Ji-hyo, and Song Joong-Ki, and their acts. Aigoo..
They make me laugh to cry in the middle of the night, aiisshh... This variety show, somehow, brighten up my life so much. Instead of the sleepy attack at the office. Lol!

I was watching 24th episode this morning, and can't wait to continue this evening. Yay!! And also, to copy more episodes from Nasto this week-end. *wink* Isn't that daebaakk???

p.s. Sorry, just trying to apply some Korean words that I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment