Thursday, May 19, 2011

To all the girls I love

To all the girls I love,


It is you, who were holding my hand tight, when I closed to down.

It is you, who dropped more tears, when I was sad.

It is you, who hardly fell to sleep, when my heart was aching.

It is you, who thought for me, when I had no effort to.


It is you, who brought me sunshine, when my skies were totally dark.

It is you, who made me smile, when nothing were going right.

It is you, who made me laugh to cry, when my heart was bleeding.

It is you, who never left me alone, when everybody did.


It is you, who I want to live with, now and forever more.

It is you, who I wish to call out, anytime I want to.

It is you, who I love to share all happiness in the world.

It is you, who I desire to be with, when a man that I love asks my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment